Table of Content
WHAT IS AWS MINING
This AWS Mining Review in to let you know all about the company and how you can start profiting from it.
AWS Mining resells digital coin mining contracts in the “cloud mining” model. For customers, it’s an easy and safe way to buy mining power without having to deal with complex hardware and software configurations.
The company offers cryptocurrency mining hosting services and a variety of mining-related solutions for small and large investors.
The combination of their algorithmic trading structure, infrastructure, and patented real-time management software makes AWS a market leader.
AWS Mining is a technological enterprise focused on the World’s cryptocurrency demands. The company offers Cloud Mining services of digital coins to every size investor.
AWS Mining has a worldwide presence, you can find them in the United States, Hong Kong, Australia, China, Brazil, and Paraguay.
With in-house technology, AWS Mining manages and controls every step of your remote mining service. The mining farms are strategically located in countries with low-cost energy surplus and flexible tax policies.
Proper mining farm distribution is a safety measure taken to prevent against sporadic extrinsic failures, such as power loss, political sanctions, tax increases, among others.
Its infrastructure allows contingency plans to relocate your investment without losing profitability. AWS Mining offers the best Cloud Mining experience found anywhere!
AWS Mining gives everyone the opportunity to start mining and earning bitcoin daily You Can Register To Join AWS MINING Here.
HOW DOES CRYPTOCURRENCY WORK WITH AWS MINING
It’s quick and very easy! As soon as they receive your payment, your contract will be added to your account. Then you can start mining right away . You can also reinvest your earnings by purchasing more mining power. As soon as your mining commissions are confirmed through the Blockchain network your funds become available for you to withdraw to your digital wallet.
IS MINING CRYPTOCURRENCY PROFITABLE? IF SO, WHY WOULDN`T YOU MINE IT FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD
AWS mine indeed! However, they believe in profit sharing. they offer their hosting capabilities so that people worldwide can take advantage of the opportunity to join the cryptocurrency market. By doing so, they earn a small percentage of the profits to cover operational costs. It is a win-win situation.
AWS MINING FARMS LOCATION
For safety reasons, according to AWS, they don’t provide this information. However, since April 2016, they have been operating some mining farms that are located in Europe, America and Asia. Electricity costs and availability of cooling play a huge factor in the selection of locations, but are not the only criteria.
WHAT IS MY EXPECTED RETURN ON INVESTMENT?
Cryptocurrency mining depends highly on the prices and difficulties of the coins you mine. AWS Mining marketing strategy is to reward customers with as much as possible and as soon as possible. Calculation is based on current difficulty and price. Difficulty increases from time to time and may vary based on global hashrate and value.
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY MINING CONTRACT BECOMES DISABLED DURING A PERIOD?
It is always possible that mining hardware crashes, slows down or completely breaks down. Every effort will be made to have the downtime as short as possible. AWS algorithms ensure that other miners are allocated to the relevant pools to compensate for possible hashpower loss.
Related: 10 Ways to Make Money with Bitcoin
WHICH POOLS ARE YOU USING FOR MINING
AWS Mining do not publish a list of pools they are using. Their main criteria for a good pool are: reliability, fee structure and rejection rate
Their internal policy is: “to be a good crypto citizen”. Which means, that they will utilize at least two different pools (in some cases they use up to four) for each coin.
This standard is set to preserve the decentralized nature of the crypto networks! If they become aware that a pool is getting close to 50% sharing, they will switch away from it and use a backup instead.
ISN’T BUYING THE HARDWARE CHEAPER?
At first glance, one may think that buying mining hardware is slightly cheaper than hosted mining. However, there are a number of “hidden” costs related to purchasing and maintaining a mining rig that change the economics significantly:
- Shipping costs: Few merchants will cover this, and in most cases will charge you extra.
- Customs dues / VAT: If it is an international delivery you will likely have to pay customs dues and VAT; generally this has a huge impact on the total cost of your mining equipment.
- Delivery time: When you pay for your device you have to wait until the mining rig is packaged and shipped; if it is held up in the customs this can take weeks. And during that time you cannot mine at all (“opportunity costs”). You have to wait and hope. And if the merchant has a stock shortage; it is you again who is made to wait. With AWS Mining you pay and get your hashpower immediately online. No delays! You Can Register To Join AWS MINING Here.
- Costs for additional equipment: When buying mining rigs from larger retailers you often have to buy additional equipment like an extra PSU that matches the electricity specs for your country, control units and specific shelves to store them efficiently. This adds up significantly to the overall price per hashpower.
- Setting the system up: When the device finally arrives you have to assemble and set it up. Beginners often underestimate the amount of work and technical knowledge that is required to bring the device up and running and to optimize its settings. People that used the first ASICs spend days and weeks on it. In monetary terms, this costs you twice: (i) your time and (ii) lost mining opportunity.
- Maintenance: Hardware failures, outages and crashes could lead to downtimes lasting anywhere from seconds to weeks. If your unit breaks you have to return it and start from scratch (by the way: check the guarantee time of your mining hardware; it is often less than a year). With AWS Mining you have a guaranteed uptime of 100%: in case one of your units fails another unit will be switched over and start mining for you that very second.
- Electricity: Having the machines at home not only brings heat and noise, but also an increase of your electricity bill; an important factor that many underestimate.
- Please do not get this wrong: AWS do not want to discourage anyone from mining at home! They are often asked about prices and realized that many users do not know about all the hidden costs. If you compare the true costs, you will notice that their prices are extremely competitive. They want to provide you the best possible mining experience, so that you can focus on mining your favorite coins (and They take care of the rest.)
WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE FEE?
Corresponds to the value deducted of each contract equivalent to (i) allocation of space, (ii) risk mitigation, (iii) technical support, (iv) management and (v) electricity. Currently, the monthly maintenance fee is 20% of the total mining results.
HOW FREQUENTLY WILL I RECEIVE MY PAYOUTS?
Payouts are generated daily. Withdrawals can be made every day and must be a minimum of USD 30. This minimum payout is set in order to avoid having customers pay excessive fees for receiving small payouts in their digital wallets.
HOW CAN I PAY?
AWS currently accept only BITCOINS as the payment method.
WHAT’S THE CONTRACT LENGTH?
AWS Mining offers two types of contracts:
- Profitability based Contracts, what means it will last until the amount mined equals to 200% calculated on the amount paid in USD for the mining contract, excluding the maintenance fee.
- Lifetime based Contracts, what means there’s no time limit for mining. Your earnings will last as long as they are profitable.
WHAT IS CRYPTO MINING POWER – CMP?
It is the unit to measure the contracted mining power from AWS Mining. Currently, 1 CMP is equivalent to USD 400.
WHAT IS THE ROI OF 1 CMP?
The processing power of 1 CMP is allocated by AWS Mining for crypto-coin mining. It is the company’s responsibility to determine the best coins to be mined. The result of 1 CMP can be observed in the Mining Panel of any customer.